It was a busy week for airports last week, which isn't a surprise. On this week's edition of the radio show, Madhu and I talk about the following:
- Highlights from the AAAE conferencem including a panel on revenue guarantees to get new air service, and a keynote by Virgin America CEO David Cush. You can read my story about that here -- for free;
- An update on the upcoming Jumpstart tconference in Pittsburgh June 22-25;
- Incheon International and Tampa international airports win IATA’s Eagle Award;
- Detroit Metro Airport's new FAA $5.1 million Voluntary Airport Low Emissions (VALE) grant to support an effort to cut operational emissions at the new North Terminal; and
- U.S. Customs and Border Patrol (CBP) has unveiled a new web site that tracks wait times for incoming travelers at the country’s top 16 international airports.
You can listen to our 13:17-minute podcast of the show here. Enjoy!